Parishioner testimonials from Collierville, TN

Posted by Jeffrey Pinyan at 9:29 AM

The following are two "thank you" notes I received from parishioners at Incarnation Catholic Church in Collierville, TN.

I write heartfelt thanks for your conference at Incarnation Church in Collierville, TN. The celebration of the Mass came alive for me in your talks. My intimate union with Jesus has been growing in all dimensions. It is exciting to be able to "see and experience" all the angels and saints at Mass. It is most exciting of all experiences to recognize that I am being transformed by Christ in the Eucharist. All that you shared that day brought it home for me. I am eternally grateful. Peace be with you!
Deb R.

Jeff, thank you for sharing your extensive knowledge of the Mass with us. Through your presentations, you have made the words and actions of the Mass come alive and become meaningful to my life. I look forward to developing a stronger relationship with God through His Eucharistic celebration. May God shower His blessings upon you as you continue to spread your wonderful knowledge of the Mass.
Marsha K.