Invite Jeff to speak at your parish

Posted by Jeffrey Pinyan at 12:51 PM

In the next few months, I will be speaking at two parishes.  I have a two-hour speaking engagement (tentatively scheduled for early December) at St. Gregory the Great in Hamilton, NJ, and a five-hour speaking engagement (in early January) at the Church of the Incarnation in Collierville, TN.

If you are interested in having me come to your parish to speak about the new English translation, or about "praying" the Mass in general, please contact me at talks [at] prayingthemass.com.  Let me know where your parish is located, what dates you have in mind, and how best to contact you (phone conversations being the most convenient).  I cannot guarantee that I can meet every request, and parishes outside a 100-mile radius from Trenton, NJ, are harder for me to commit to.